I am sure many of you Android phone owners are starting to notice an app called Google Play Music. If you have not, where have you been? It's not only an Itunes alternative, but it offers you the option to upload 20,000 tracks from your own music collection, be it on your pc or on your phone, you can back them up to Google music. All you need is an internet connection on your phone and you can access and play your tunes. Pretty cool! You can also download the tracks to your phone.
All you need to do is
1. Get the Android app here in the play store. Download and install it.
2. Download and Install the Google Music client for your operating system
3. Open the client, select folders to scan for music, and the client will begin to add tracks from your pc to the app.
4. Once completed, (it may take a while depending on how big your music library is) Tracks will be available to play on your phone app over an internet connection. Or you can download tracks from it to play offline.
5. Purchase and download Ravenscry - One Way Out album for just £6.49 or equivalent depending on region. It really is worthy of being in your album collection. Take my word for it!
Ravenscry - One Way Out on Google Music
Be sure to leave a review of the album! That's it! Enjoy and Stay Raven!